🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

First job

Started by
4 comments, last by Gambosaka LD 9 years, 6 months ago

Most jobs related to marketing or international relations require previous experience, which jobs positions do graduate from this courses usually begin in the Game industry?

Besides excel which software are worth learning for marketing and international relations graduate?

Thanks!

Advertisement
There are entry-level jobs in marketing and international relations. Just be the right candidate and apply.
Besides Excel, know Word and PowerPoint, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, online forums, and other tools useful for viral campaigns and social networking.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

There are entry-level jobs in marketing and international relations. Just be the right candidate and apply.
Besides Excel, know Word and PowerPoint, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, online forums, and other tools useful for viral campaigns and social networking.

Thank you for the answer, do you know if internship can be considered as experience for some jobs?

Yes. An internship is regarded as valid work experience.

I forgot to mention YouTube. http://www.dailybreeze.com/business/20141219/how-youtube-became-a-playground-for-toy-marketers-through-unboxing-videos

I forgot to mention YouTube. http://www.dailybreeze.com/business/20141219/how-youtube-became-a-playground-for-toy-marketers-through-unboxing-videos

Thank you for the answer.

I have done some research and these jobs interested me: Regional publisher, Esport Jobs , Esports events producer , Producer, Project management, Brand manager although they are not entering jobs, I know that it is possible to enter in a company as Marketing Assistant, QA, Junior financial officer and then change to this jobs.

Some companies say that knowing about business intelligence products and Tableau, project management tools such as Jira with knowledge of technique such as Scrum and programs like Drupal, although I don´t know if drupal fits to marketing, do you know this programs and do you know if they are used in Marketing?

Are there any other software or technique worth learning for this jobs that I have listed?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement