🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Myopic Rhino, you once posted...

Started by
5 comments, last by RPGElite 24 years, 5 months ago
Myopic Rhino, you once posted how many posts it takes to reach the various ranks, I think maybe you should have this somewhere on the site. I find myself wondering how many posts is a fanatic, how many is a zealot, etc... If you put this somewhere like in the "forum stats", maybe near the people with the most posts, or something, then everybody would know. gameguru4@yahoo.com
Advertisement
The rankings really arent important. We dont want people posting just to get a rank, so its probably best that they arent publicized.

-Geoff
No need for ranks when you can put silly stuff elsewhere.

Six

...If the database would remain up long enough for me to edit it...

Edited by - Sixpack on 1/8/00 11:04:43 PM
I kind of like the medieval setting ranks you had for a moment before...you know, peasant, foot soldier, knight, imperial guard and stuff...what happened to it?

Best regards,
Sherman
_________________ Best regards, Sherman Chin Director Sherman3D (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd www.Sherman3D.com www.AlphaKimori.com
I know that rank is not important, I''m just curious.
I also know that some people have posted things with subject lines like "going for 50 posts...", and they just say "ignore this post, I just wanted to become a fanatic.

That''s stupid, and I agree. I was just bored, it was midnight, and I got to wondering, so I posted this.

gameguru4@yahoo.com
Sixpack, can you shorten the "From" part of your profile? It''s needlessly shifting the column to the right

Thanks
foo,
That better?

Six

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement