Advertisement

pcgamesforyou.com opens

Started by August 31, 2001 04:37 PM
2 comments, last by alex mcandrew 23 years ago
pcgamesforyou.com is now officially open for all developers. pcgamesforyou.com is an exciting new publisher where developers can enjoy the benefits of team building services, industry competitive royalty structure, varied distribution channels, and tons of free resources. We can help you attain your development goals and sell your games throughout the world. Come check us out at: www.pcgamesforyou.com
--------------------Help Needed!Turn-based 20th century strategy wargameTitle still to be determined
Uggh, I just today found out from our our ''web guys'' that MS Access as a website backend can only support 20 simultaneuous users. For that reason, we have to switch to MySQL, which should also make things faster. I don''t know what we will do in the meantime, this is bad news!
--------------------Help Needed!Turn-based 20th century strategy wargameTitle still to be determined
Advertisement
I think that''s more like "20 hits in a 20 minute period". At least, that''s what it seemed like back in my web development days.
Yeah, the web developers actually clarified this. Apparently MS Accss can''t support 20 connections being opened at the same time, althoug there could be 100 open, if one is opened every 10 seconds.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement