🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

What should i do when planing to go to school.

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 13 years, 10 months ago
So it is coming up to that time of year where i have to make a choice in my life and get back into school. I know what i want to do i want to become a game dev. I am more interested in the art and visual side of videogames, animation mainly. I would like to be able to do concept arts, modeling and animation ontop of that. Well i went to a school today to check out the stuff they have but i am not too sure about taking a game Design&Development course i have herd mixed things about them.

http://www.rccit.ca/admissions/VidGame_long.pdf?orgid=220&infoID=2921098&sid=-99&linkID=114621

If i dont do that i was thinking about taking a course in art fundamentals to build up my art skills. Then from there i would jump into 3D Animation and modeling.
Advertisement
Please don't cross-post on these forums.
You need an art degree. Scroll up and look for the blue "View Forum FAQ" link. Click it and read.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement