🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Work Experience with major games company.

Started by
11 comments, last by Tom Sloper 13 years, 12 months ago
Quote: Original post by Evil Steve
I had to sign an NDA when I went there for an interview (Which I didn't get, bah) before they would let me out of reception...

If you think that's bad, I'd been working on GTA4 for 2 years before I found out I was working on GTA4..... ;)
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by RobTheBloke
Everyone working there has to sign an NDA when they start work. This is legally binding agreement that you will not, under any circumstances, reveal any information about anything you have seen or heard whilst on site, to any third party.

Isn't that ... most game companies? I know I signed an NDA at my company the day I started.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Quote: Original post by zer0wolf
Quote: Original post by RobTheBloke
Everyone working there has to sign an NDA

Isn't that ... most game companies? I know I signed an NDA at my company the day I started.

Yes. It is. This thread has wandered sufficiently away from its original purpose that it's closed. If anybody wants to talk more about NDA's, start a thread in the Business/Law forum.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement