🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

setting up game programming group for beginners

Started by
40 comments, last by kezz 22 years, 9 months ago
just wondering if anybody is interested in getting together to learn to program games in c/c++, the main advantage of this being able to help each other with code and make some simple (to start with) games as a team. i can program in vb and am reasonable in c/c++/java. if u are interested could u send an email to graeme.kerry@btinternet.com with the following details: -name -age -country -programming knowledge in any languages Kezz
-------------------------0 A.D.
Advertisement
Hi, I am interested...check your email
hi anyone who is interested in a newbie games programming community where us newbie programmers can help each other and work together on projects can join the community at http://communities.msn.com/GameCoderz/
It would be useful to know some c/c++ but is not totally necessary as there are plenty of tutorials available.

kezz
-------------------------0 A.D.
Nice list of links.
hi i am very interested in game development from the whole start. My particulars

Name: Ali Shuja Siddiqui
Programming Exprience: Java2 jdk1.3 witohut OOP and gwbasic

url: www.hellguardian.com
e-mail ofor subsricption: alimanpagal@yahoo.com
msn messenger email: ali_shuja_siddiqui@hotmail.com

i would need the basic knowledge also

thanku
hell i''ll join
sent ya an email
Hey, that sound great! I''m also new to the scene, and know a bit of Delphi. Now I want to know about game dev.

KittyKat
zedkat@hotmail.com
::Scratches head:: I dont know if I can say I am a complete newbie, because I know C++ pretty well, 2 years, and I am learning OpenGL right now, but I guess I could help you guys, and since I may be outdated on C++ you could probably help me. My email adress is

bg_darkelf@hotmail.com
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it

I want to join to.......
Sending an email........
Mail send...............
Whaiting for replay.....

I''m interested.
I sent you a mail.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement