🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

My Situation and Teesside University!

Started by
11 comments, last by Tom Sloper 14 years ago
Quote: Original post by Katie
It would also make it easier to get hired if you're here; it's an awful lot easier to catch a train across the country for an interview than a plane from another continent.

It's also almost 100% easier to get an interview there, as it's usually not worth the money to get someone from a different country to relocate for an entry level position.
Advertisement
Hi Friends

im from india.......Im new to this site,im interested in doing ms in game programming...in uk.....can anyone help me out of this...which is the best college in uk for doing game prog..will we get a job after the completion of the course.......can anyone give ur skype id so that i ll cal u in skype.....
Quote: Original post by tekace
1. Im new to this site,
2. im interested in doing ms in game programming...in uk.....can anyone help me out of this...which is the best college in uk for doing game prog..
3. will we get a job after the completion of the course.......
4. can anyone give ur skype id so that i ll cal u in skype.....

1. You should start a new thread rather than tack your own topic onto an old thread. I'm closing this one so you can start over again. I recommend that when you start the new discussion topic, you use a different writing style. It's easier to read if you write short sentences that always end with just one period and always begin with a capital letter. Other than that, I won't give you grief about your English (since it is not your primary language).
2. "View Forum FAQ" (above) before you write your new thread, and ask a different (more focused) question.
3. None of us can predict the future!
4. Rather than jump straight to Skype, why don't you give our forum a little more of a chance. First, read the FAQs. Then start a newer cleaner post (one all your own rather than hijacking an old one). Then let it play out for a while. You have lots of time. Be patient.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement