🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Portfolio Review: Programmer (all comments welcome!)

Started by
0 comments, last by pinacolada 14 years, 7 months ago
Hi everyone, so I posted my portfolio ages ago and have been reformatting it so that it makes more sense. This IS a programmer's portfolio and I'm trying to package most of my code but I'd like feedback on the direction I'm taking it and where I am already. http://www.StephentCooney.com/portfolio I'm aiming this portfolio to be a gameplay/graphics/physics programmer (kind of on the physically based simulations side of game programming). Any comment is appreciated. [Edited by - StephenTC on November 14, 2009 5:09:38 PM]
Advertisement
Looks really good, that is an impressive portfolio. Love the videos. Recruiters are busy people, so they love videos.

I guess one piece of feedback is that I found myself lost searching around your site, and I wasn't sure if I even found everything. If I was looking to hire, then I would rather just have all of your stuff listed on one big CV page.

Also I wasn't crazy about all the flashy &#106avascripted navigation. One bummer is that if you click a link and then return to your page, your page will be reset to the "home" state and you lose the thing you were looking at. I don't think you really need any fancy web stuff, it's a little distracting. Just make your work easy to find and let it speak for itself.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement