🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

METROID CLASSIC!

Started by
1 comment, last by Coleco 23 years ago
Well, I''m really not sure if anyone has started Metroid Classic or not but I thought I would give it a shot. In a nutshell, Metroid Classic is the remake of Metroid. I also hope to code it in such a way that you can change the maps, sprites, tunes, etc... Take a look at my "ETREME EARLY" Metroid Classic Editor: METROID CLASSIC Please let me know what you guys think. Also, I really need help on a cool web-design if anyone is interested. Thanks! -Samus Aran (CB Meeks) (Coleco)

~ c o l ec o ~

Rock the cradle of love! You stupid WANKER! S i g n a l D E V .com --HASBRO SUCKS--
Rock the cradle of love! You stupid WANKER!
Advertisement
The editor looks nice,except that you can''t do anything with it.
Why do you want to make a Metroid-port? There are emulators available to play the 100% original game. Wouldn''t it be better to make a Metroid-like game? Maybe with same graphics.
Karl - Blueskied Games | my german site: Gratis Spiele
thanks.

the editor is comming along nicely....the next update should be more functional.

Visit zeldaclassic.com and you will see why i want to port it and not just run an emulator.

Also, my version will have the original and have the ability to add new enemies, maps, etc...

-coleco
Rock the cradle of love! You stupid WANKER!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement