🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Struggle for Life and Honour

Started by
3 comments, last by Sceptical 23 years ago
Hi everyone I wanted to inform you all that we have updated our website once again. The website which can be found at www.sflah.com informs about the creation of a new adventure/rpg game called Struggle for Life and Honour. These days we already have several artpieces and music work to show which should give you an idea about the various game aspects. Be our guest for a while and discuss the progress and details of our game and general game development. With kind regards, Paladin Valiant pv@sflah.com www.sflah.com
Advertisement
It does look interesting. Will this be shareware or what? I couldn''t find any info on the site about that.
At this moment our idea is to make the game free after we finished it. That way everybody could download it from our and other servers. However there is a slight chance we might create cd''s and sell them for a very low price. We want to give everybody the opportunity to play such games.
That''s good then. I''ll be looking forward to it whenever it''s finished.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement