🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Web & Software Developers Needed

Started by
-1 comments, last by Spiro 23 years, 1 month ago
Dear Coder, My name is John Brancela, CEO of Macrosoft Corporation located in Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada. I have had the opportunity to work with many talented developers, who are helping us develop a revolutionary technology, but we need an additional workforce to make this happen. All developers who participate will get the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. We are currently under funded and a lot of the employees are working in good faith. I am looking for C/C++ developers who are willing to become part of the team in good faith for payment upon success. During a time of recession in the IT industry it is hard to start up new company’s with little funding. Macrosoft Corporation is currently in talks with Investors to invest in our business and its wonderful ideas. This is a business with TREMENDOUS potential. We do have rock solid ideas that just need to be steered in the right direction. We also need more HTML/ASP coders too, In return for your knowledge and time; I can offer you an http://www.macrosoft.ca/yoursite space as long as it does not contain infringing or potentially questionable content. I can also offer you other benefits and as well, profits earned when our software product is released will be divided up for the most part to the good faith workers for there time and effort, after that point we will be maintaining an hourly rate paid out to our employees. For more information email me directly jbrancela@macrosoft.ca Or email jobs@macrosoft.ca About Macrosoft Founded in 2000, Macrosoft is a new company developing cutting edge software, e-services and technology for both personal and business computing. Macrosoft offers a wide range of products and services designed to truly revolutionize the way you do business. If you have any questions regarding our authenticity please visit: http://www.gov.ns.ca/snsmr/rjsc/ , click on search our database, accept the terms and agreements, and search KEYWORD: MACROSOFT. Sincerely, John Brancela Macrosoft Corporation

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement