🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Crystal interactive yet again

Started by
1 comment, last by tkat 22 years, 12 months ago
For the record alex DeVries told riza rahman (according to riza) that he lost our contract and had no idea when we signed with them. Isn''t it amazing how people can suddenly find things when someone brings up the truth about them? Slander?? I think not, as I just reiterated what was said on this forum by other devlopers and developers that have done business with Crystal before. I gave them many chances to redeem themselves, but we never and still have not seen a dime. And for the record I will say it again....Riza has said on a number of occasions that Alex is no longer part of crystal interactive.
Advertisement
Now where did you get that sort of information? It''s a fact that I''m sick and tired of guys like you badmouthing us and even me personally. I am the President and CEO of the company and Mr. Rahman is the Chairman of the Board. I cannot help it if you jump to all sorts of wild conclusions based of rumours and hearsay you yourself obviously started.

Also why on earth did you think we lost your contract? We recently got in touch with your attorney, faxed him the authentic contract and he acted very surprised. So in addition to being a compulsive liar you also produce counterfit contracts to base a possible lawsuit on? Sorry, but you are really a waste of time. I thought you were honest!

Fact is that I am simply trying to do my job. This does not involve any accounting and purely focusses on marketing and development. Now get off my back and resolve your issues, if any, with the appropriate person within the company.

Oh and no sales = no payment. I thought that was so obvious a 3-year old could get it. I don''t need to ask our accountant to figure that one out. We trying to do our job here but as a result we''re dropping your product instead and we''ll cancel all orders we received. That''s what such a nasty attitude as yours gets you in life!!!

Sincerely,

Alex
Alex you are so full of shit it is almost laughable.I spoke to our lawyer today, this morning as a matter of fact.
He has nothing from you guys.

Please stop lying, stop trying to make everyone else look bad.

Our suit against your company is in full effect this is the last time you will get a response from me. You messed up big time kid and now you will have to pay.

ANY developer who has delt with Crystal and feels they have been wronged and would like to be part of our suit against them please email me. I will be GLAD to put you on the list.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement