🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Contract Work

Started by
1 comment, last by Joseph Qualls 23 years, 1 month ago
Hello everyone I have started my new company Hard Core www.hardcoregamedesign.com I do everything from computer consulting, Videogame projects, and Web Site Design if anyone is interested in these services check out the site and contact me email wqualls1@midsouth.rr.com
DominatorPower is in the game
Advertisement
What games have you completed? From your site, it doesn''t look like you''ve even worked on one yet.

I have completed a couple of smaller games written in C++ and low level code. What I have done is set up a company that does contract work for various things. As of now none of of the games I have worked on have been published yet. For videogame projects
I am doing contract work for two companies. One I have helped in the initial design process of their game i.e help them put together their game proposal. The second copmaine I am doing contract work in terms of programming. I am doing advance special effects, writting the physics engine and the AI code.

I also have worked on RenderWare 3 for fun just to see what that program is possible.

My main work that I have done since i started the company has been website developemnt and computer consulting. One of the websites that i put together is www.lurgipsi.com I Also have two more websites in the works that should be uploaded soon. (when ever their companies approve them). I also have done consulting work. I have set up servers for small business, installed networks and set them up, and various other computer related services.

I am trying to get more work in the consulting and website develoment right now, because I have a backlog of videogame programming rigth now.

I have not put any code samples up yet for download but will soon. My orginal site had some of the work I have completed but I just have not had the time to put it own the new site. hopefully soon though. I have started the process of building my own 3D game engine for kicks. ( I was disappointed with RenderWare 3 on some aspects).

Thanks for the reply
DominatorPower is in the game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement