🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

need tester for game

Started by
4 comments, last by lakibuk 23 years, 1 month ago
hi, i made a game called frozen fruits. some people said it doesn't work on their pc. could you take a look at it please,it's 779KB. download here Edited by - lakibuk on June 18, 2001 3:14:33 AM
Karl - Blueskied Games | my german site: Gratis Spiele
Advertisement
Nice game, though the gameplay needs improving.

Instead of updating the ball pixel by pixel and having it go in only 8 directions, you could use float variables to store the balls position, and update the position using a global float variable containing the milliseconds passed from the previous frame time.

Game Download  ZeroOne Realm

Downloads:  ZeroOne Realm

Great game, i love it, a puzzle with a touch of quickness required good balance. runs great on my pIII 700, gForce2, Soundblaster live. keep up the geat work!

-------------------------------------------------
Don''t take life too seriously, you''''ll never get out of it alive. -Bugs Bunny
-------------------------------------------------Don't take life too seriously, you''ll never get out of it alive. -Bugs Bunny
SikVic: that's just the way the game is programmed !
But that doesn't look good, a constant framerate is better,i think.

Edited by - lakibuk on June 19, 2001 6:25:02 AM
Karl - Blueskied Games | my german site: Gratis Spiele
Dont get me wrong, its a great game, Im just suggesting you should give the ball a more realistic momentum. If you are worried about FPS, my game has hundreds of balls bouncing all over the place and the FPS is still good, if you would like the velocity code ill email it to you.

Game Download  ZeroOne Realm

Downloads:  ZeroOne Realm

Sweet music! Ran fine; 1Ghz, Dimond Stealth III, Generic Sound card.
Remember - Hard work pays off in the long run, but laziness pays off immediately.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement