🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Codevelopment

Started by
0 comments, last by spooki 23 years, 1 month ago
Greetings Everyone, We had a proposal which I thought might be interesting to game developers. If this is not the right place to post it, please let me know and I will make sure I post such mails in the right place. We are a company based in India. We have been working on game development since a while and have partners such as Yahoo and Lycos globally. We are agressively getting into our own game titles and are interested in the following working relationship. If your gaming company has developed published titles earlier, We could set up a full fledged, top of the line team in India to implement your project at the fastest pace possible. We could work on a joint ownership system where you work on the concept, storyline, and initial art work and we do the rest. We can assign a team of 5 - 20 people on a project. Let me know if any one is interested in exploring such a relationship. Regards Nitish ============================ Nitish Jain CEO, Nazaragames.com E-mail: nitish@nazara.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Wireless gaming, PC / Console gaming and Internet based gaming! Let''s talk ============================
============================Nitish JainCEO,Nazaragames.comE-mail: nitish@nazara.com~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wireless gaming, PC / Console gaming and Internet based gaming! Let's talk :)============================
Advertisement
That sounds like an extreamly awesome idea... Unfortunately it sounds way TOO offical for such a small company like mine. lol... Sounds good though... Might want to try looking around a bit more to rather more advanced small companies... I don''t think any of them are here... Try like search on Lycos or something... Computer Game Companies... lol that could return a billion and one searchs... Oh well...

Alex Ford
PointSoft EA Co., Ltd.
http://www.pointsoftonline.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement