🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Started by
3 comments, last by Pseudo 24 years, 8 months ago
I don't think this is a good idea, because everyone can read the posts and learn something, while using ICQ this is not possible ? And why going away from this board ? And not everyone has installed ICQ.

CU

------------------
Skullpture Entertainment

Graphix Coding @Skullpture Entertainmenthttp://www.skullpture.de
Advertisement
Well, sounds good to me.

I don't mean that we shouldn't post on this board anymore, I just think that it would be nice to have people that you can talk to in real time. That way you can clarify things if they need to be clarified, and get quick answers/opinions right away. If I feel that people could learn for what I learned, then I would post it.
I am trying to gather people on ICQ that might have questions/answers about D3DIM, or other similar 3d topics. Hopefully after we get enought people, if anyone has a question, they can first ask people directly instead of using a message board. My ICQ # is 10076314. Please message me if you are interested.
Greg FieldsSyntasoft Gameswww.syntasoft.comPost-Time Horse Racing (Available Now)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement