🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Greetings everyone!

Started by
0 comments, last by spooki 23 years, 1 month ago
Hi Everyone, Ive been following with great interest the several threads on this board and am really looking forward to getting to know all you great guys out there! I run a games company located in Bombay, India. Till now, we have focused on web based gaming and we run one of India''s largest gaming network having tie-ups with major brands such as Yahoo and Lycos among others. We also developed ''Rakshak'' which was India''s first 3D game and was hugely succesful in the local market. We are now targeting the global gaming business including high end development for the Xbox and PS2. I hope to contribute in the boards where I can provide any valuable information and look forward from hearing from you all. Regards, Nitish ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nitish Jain CEO, Nazaragames.com E-mail: nitish@nazara.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
============================Nitish JainCEO,Nazaragames.comE-mail: nitish@nazara.com~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wireless gaming, PC / Console gaming and Internet based gaming! Let's talk :)============================
Advertisement
Welcome! It''s great to have someone in the business contributing to the boards!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement