🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

concept artist

Started by
10 comments, last by Btzortz 4 years, 4 months ago
Hi im a concept artist looking to increase work in my portfolio. i only want to project what has a dedicated team, and doesnt aim too high with its project. my strengths are in creating new creatures and charicters and i can draw for most genres. here is some of my work (for more of my work visit http://xabian.deviantart.com/ for more information on my work, or if you have some concepts you would like to be done please contact me through: * PM * email - wave-sport@hotmail.co.uk *website - http://xabian.deviantart.com/ or you can even jsut post a reply on this forum =] hope to hear from somebody soon. [Edited by - xabian on October 24, 2007 3:24:20 PM]
Advertisement
some more work:

Hey,

I just wanted to say that I really liked your artwork. Your color usage and shapes a very vibrant! I wish I had a project to plug you in on...but I'm a composer-sound designer mainly. :) But if I run across something that is needing a concept artist, I'll direct them your way.

Keep up the good work!

Nathan

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

hey thnx any help would be very much appreciated
I'm currently heading up a freeware project, and your style would fit our concept art, specifically for landscapes and mechanical design. Let me know if you're interested.

Our Website
sorry mate, but im better off doing charicter design creatures
Nice artwork..

But i think for a concept artist the more detailed art work is required and add more detail to your characters.
hiya good looking work.

im currently working on a game named "The Lost Element"
Our team is big and mostly dedicated. and we are looking
for someone with your skills to design creatures and
characters for the game.

also we would give you the chance to talk to our other
artist so you can pick up some advice and also meet new
people that you can always get a bit of help from.

we would also give you the chance at doing the concept for
a whole range of locations if you would like to try that also

please come to. www.thelostelement.org/forums and speak to us
if you are interested in this possition :)

thanks and good luck with your art :)
BK - TLE FounderXcuMasoft@Hotmail.co.uk
hiya,

Im currently leading a sprite based RPG project and have a talented team so far, But... we are always looking for new members of your skill level. as this is going to be a very big game.

for the game there is no Pay until the game is completed. and all members will be paid based on the amount of work they do compared to the amount of money we make.

here is a quick example.

front.gif
its still a work in progress but its coming along ok.

www.thelostelement.org/forums is the place to register if you are interested. if not, then good luck with your game ideas :)
BK - TLE FounderXcuMasoft@Hotmail.co.uk
Hi im interested in this project and i would like to find out more, so i have joined up to your forum and i am wating for my account to be aurthorised =]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement