🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

when is 4e6 starting?

Started by
10 comments, last by dmoonfire 16 years, 10 months ago
Quote: Original post by Trapper Zoid
If it's the contest I think it is, it's the prototyping a god game challenge over at the Lost Garden using the awesomely cute PlanetCute prototyping tileset.
Wow, that's brilliant! Just the basic idea of giving creators a set of graphics (or really, any particular content) and some simple concepts to work with and asking them to create a game... sweet!

Some of the cutegod games look pretty neat, too! Good luck, guys!

Also, who is that guy!? (lostgarden, that is.) His site is great. He's got some damn interesting ideas burrowing around in there.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by Avatar God
Quote: Original post by Trapper Zoid
If it's the contest I think it is, it's the prototyping a god game challenge over at the Lost Garden using the awesomely cute PlanetCute prototyping tileset.
Wow, that's brilliant! Just the basic idea of giving creators a set of graphics (or really, any particular content) and some simple concepts to work with and asking them to create a game... sweet!

Some of the cutegod games look pretty neat, too! Good luck, guys!

Also, who is that guy!? (lostgarden, that is.) His site is great. He's got some damn interesting ideas burrowing around in there.

He's a game artist who decided to give away his older stuff. And then he threw the prototyping graphics out there and had a few prototypes since then. He also write articles for another group, including a neat idea of game atoms. I found his stuff to be actually quite well thought out and rather enjoyable to read.

(At least, that is what I got from reading his site)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement