🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New free online space strategy game...

Started by
1 comment, last by Jabba 23 years, 2 months ago
Hey, check out our new game at Web Space Alliance. I''m pretty confident you''ll like it :-). Jabba The Truth Is Not To Be Spoken In A Loud Voice
The Truth Is Not To Be Spoken In A Loud Voice
Advertisement
Not bad, looks like MOO I (that''s not a bad thing, it has nostalgic value). You''re using Windows controls though. You should be weird and have made your own (it is by far the hardest thing I''ve added to my engine ). Although, if it is only meant to run on one platform no big deal.

"Finger to spiritual emptiness underlying everything." -- How a C manual referred to a "pointer to void." --Things People Said
Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!
http://druidgames.cjb.net/
Indeed,it was weird :-)
But the weirdest part was not with the buttons.It was the tuning of the prices and various atacks and defends.We are at the 5th variant, 3 internals, 2 external - meaning public and still we don''t know how will the game evolve on * very *long term and with many players.The maths inside have some sort of life on their own!

Best regards,
Jabba

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement