🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

See my game

Started by
4 comments, last by Graham 23 years, 3 months ago
Please go to http://amicheinteractive.tripod.com/ to download a game I am working on. I know that there are bugs, but I need sugestions on how they should be fixed. Change direction with F2 and F4. Shoot with F3 Change weapons with F5 Move around with number pad. Email me at amish1234@excite.com Go on an Intense Rampage
Go on an Intense Rampage
Advertisement
i dont understand the point of your so called (game). sorry, but i dont see the point of any of it, so i have nothing good to say bout it. also the pictures are not the fanciest. good luck though
bad!
i couldn''t run the game!
it exits immdiatley after i run it so i coudn''t see nothing!
The game will be a 2D quake
I have not bothered making the graphics until the bugs are out. It seems to work on some computers but not others. Tell me if it worked or not, and what your system specs are.
amish1234@excite.com

Go on an Intense Rampage
Go on an Intense Rampage
The game sounds really cool, but sadly it would not run on my system Debug.txt is empty after I run it- no text at all. It must freeze very early on in the program. Perhaps my video card does not support the screen mode the game runs at?

Falling Frog
"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world, butthe unreasonable man tries to adapt the world to him-therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." -Samuel Butler
To run this game, you need at least 7 megabytes of video memory. I am going to change this so that if the program fails to load an image into video memory, the program loads it into system memory.
I have not learned to do direct input yet, that will be the next thing I learn.
The point of this game is to shoot the enemy until you reach the frag limit. I will have to add collision detection and bot AI later.
Graham and I will do better graphics once I get the game working properly. Graham made the background by taking a screenshot in Motocross Madness 2.
THIS IS A VERY EARLY VERSION OF THE GAME.
___________________________________________________________Where to find the intensity (Updated Dec 28, 2004)Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement