🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

A site with a purpose

Started by
-1 comments, last by MSkinn99 23 years, 3 months ago
I have created another game programming site, but this one has a purpose. I am going to build a 3D engine step by step using Direct3D 8. (Sorry to all you OpenGL fans, but D3D is it, although I might convert it to OpenGL later) I will post tutorials on what I have done, post code and executables to date for download, and keep a developer''s journal so you all can be up to date on what I am doing on the engine. There is not much on the site yet, but expect things to get started in about 2 days. This is my site, I hope you enjoy it. 3D Oasis - Home of the BbF Engine -MSkinn99 What''s done is done (Until you hit Undo) Two wrongs don''t make a right; but 3 lefts do. You''d be paranoid too if everyone was out to get you.
Yet another game programming web page...
-MSkinn99What's done is done (Until you hit Undo) :)Two wrongs don't make a right; but 3 lefts do.You'd be paranoid too if everyone was out to get you.
Yet another game programming web page...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement