🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

FREE MUSIC (Well, Keep Reading...)

Started by
-1 comments, last by TheMystro 23 years, 3 months ago
Okay, yes I said free (depending on the nature of the project, if it will take me longer than two months to complete, then well, I may ask for a little compensation for my time....) anyway here's the deal... First: My name is Sam Estes, I am currently working on a Masters of Music in Composition at the University of Colorado at Boulder. Second: I am looking to build my composition portfolio in Gaming music. I am not wet behind the ears when it comes to this type of genre, I have been writing music for independent films and theatre productions for the past five years as well as some unpublished gaming projects. Third: My style of music varies from orchestral to mech tech, and jazz to new age. To get a small idea of some of my work you can visit my web page on mp3.com http://www.mp3.com/samestes On here you will find a various assortment of musics. I strongly suggest listening to: *The Commute (all the way through, it changes in the middle) *Romeo and Juliet- The Dance *Nebulous Journeys I and any others that strike your fancy, there will soon be a new song added that demonstrates a little further my orchestral and orchestral tech (or semi-electronic experimental) What you will not find there is that I can do is various techno type arrangements, ranging from trance to jungle. Fourth: No need to fear me. I am actually a real composer, with real equipment (about $10,000 worth) and a know a lot about sound design and music with computers. (part of my BA was in this) Thanks, Sam Estes estessp@colorado.edu Edited by - TheMystro on April 4, 2001 2:37:22 AM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement