🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The next generation is going to arive 2002

Started by
26 comments, last by Cypyc 23 years, 4 months ago
Quit lying!!! I bet you''re a 12 year old that thinks he''s funny lying like this.
ZZZZZZZZZZZ... sleep is good
Advertisement
Youd think someone with such knowledge of ''data theory'' would know how to spell ''terabyte".

A terrabyte is 8 bits of earth.
I have made a compresion-algoritm wich can compress a 100 terrabyte into 1 bit!
I have made a compresion-algoritm wich can compress a 100 terrabyte into 1 byte!
switch(byte)
{
case 0:
printf("100 terabytes");
}

Edited by - caffeine on March 27, 2001 3:11:15 PM
Lots of angry comments here. Just because someone told that he had developed a data theory...

Get A Life People!

You''ll see if he''s telling the truth or not when he puts something out. You gain nothing by putting him down.

"Youd think someone with such knowledge of ''data theory'' would know how to spell ''terabyte''." -caffeine

There are a lot of non-english out there learning such things in their own native languages. I am one. Don''t be an ass because of a spelling error.

-Harsem-
Im being an ass because this is an obviously absurd post. I doubt this guy is from outside the US or GB.

"I can compress a trillion terrabytes into a gigabyte, but i''m not gonna tell."

and you call me the ass?

"''I can compress a trillion terrabytes into a gigabyte, but i''m not gonna tell.''
and you call me the ass?"
-caffeine

"Its not a method of compressing information. Its a method of expanding and creating variants from existing information. "
-cypyc

There... See the difference? Anyhow, I do understand your criticism - just don''t over do it.

-harsem-
Sorry Harsem, didn''t know Cypyc was your boyfriend!
ZZZZZZZZZZZ... sleep is good
After working for the National Candian Aeronautics Group on contract for NASA I can tell you with scientific certainty that even though this man may not know how to do what he claims, he is right in theory. We have 20 MB boards holding the entire
on-board systems memory of the v1 space shuttle.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement