🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

submitting entry

Started by
4 comments, last by superpig 17 years, 9 months ago
Where exactly do we send our entry to??? I couldn't find it anywhere in the guidelines of the contest. Are we just supposed send it to webmaster@gamedev.net??? [Edited by - RPGGameDesigner on October 22, 2006 9:14:38 AM]
Advertisement
I'd like to know. Are we asking too early?
The submissions form isn't online yet. It'll be up by the end of the month.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

OK thanks! This is my first time entering so I didn't know how that whole process worked =)
I drop by the site every day to see if I can submit my game. The end of the month has come and gone.

Argh,... I'm melting, I'm melting, oh what a world, what a world.

Sorry... it's almost done, really. (If you were obsessively checking the forum yesterday you might have caught me announcing that it was online, but 20 minutes later I had to close it up again due to some security issues that still need to be fixed). I'm hoping end of the day.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement