🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Multi-Player Game Programming Book!

Started by
1 comment, last by LostLogic 23 years, 4 months ago
Hello everyone! I am happy to announce that my book on Multi-Player Game Programming is now available for PRE-ORDER at Amazon.com! Just follow this link to pre-order it: Pre-Order Now! Some features of the book: 1. Sockets programming 2. Client-Server models 3. Peer-to-Peer models 4. Windows programming 5. Direct 3D via Direct X 8.0 6. Direct Audio & Direct Input via Direct X 8.0 7. Direct Play via Direct X 8.0 8. MMORPG client-server programming 9. Two complete games, one is action based, the other is MMORPG based 10. Full source code on the CD that comes with the book It is part of Prima''s series on Game Development. All books in the series are edited by Andre'' LaMothe. Thanks! LostLogic www.lostlogic.com webmaster@lostlogic.com

LostLogicwww.GamerOutfit.comXBox 360 Community Games Reviews and NewsExisled - 2D/3D Shooter for XBox 360

Advertisement
I will definitly get it after i finish lamothers book windows game programming gurus right now i am in the middle of that.
That sounds really great. It seems like knowledge of mult-player game programming is rather rare.

Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself.
What a plight we who try to make a story-based game have...writers of conventional media have words, we have but binary numbers
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement