🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

4e5 question

Started by
6 comments, last by jblund_dk 17 years, 10 months ago
Regarding the contest, I've been having some trouble. For a start, my 800x turbo subwoofer blew up last night, as I was trying to go extreme. On top of this, I misread the rules and made a game about a little piglet that goes for a wander, eventually realised i'd just made Babe:Pig In The City. Quickly scrapping that (the pig just wasn't what I'd been hoping for), I suffered another setback, as my 70TGH suddenly decided to stop working. I mean, the lights didn't even come on! So if anyone could offer any assistance for a guy new to this game (and what a game! thanks Mr Fine/superpig you rock!) it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance, Frank Black.
Advertisement
So ...what is your question? [looksaround]

I really didn't understand much (any?) of what you said [smile]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
Error: 70TGH is not a valid part name (failed the google test anyway).
___________________________________________________David OlsenIf I've helped you, please vote for PigeonGrape!
But why would the guy at the car boot sale lie to me?
Questions:
- Do you really need a working subwoofer to develop your game?
- What's a 70TGH, and do you need that to develop your game?

Come up with an idea that fits the theme, and start working. [smile]

- Jason Astle-Adams

does any body know when we get to know where we should upload our game for the competition ? would be glad if any had the answer ;)
Quote: Original post by jblund_dk
does any body know when we get to know where we should upload our game for the competition ? would be glad if any had the answer ;)

If you're talking about final submission, uploads aren't open yet - the submission form will be up by the end of October (giving everyone a one-month window in which to submit).

If you're just talking about uploading something to get feedback from people before you submit, then that's up to you. GDNet+ subscribers get 50mb of space they could use for it.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

thx superpig ... And I was talking about where to upload my game when the hands in should take place.... but now i know... :) was just a little scared about it wasn't mentioned any where... so didn't know if I was just me that couldn't see it

But thx Superpig

- Regard Jblund :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement