🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm Back to harass you again !

Started by
1 comment, last by Supreme 23 years, 4 months ago
Hey hey hey ! Im back to harass you with my website! yeah! im sure you are glad that Im back no ? ... uh.. nevermind .. We have new screenshots on our website in case you were interested.. I notice that I have more than 5000 hits and 1200 unique visitors on my website but 0 post in the forums ... so If you have questions, instead of keeping em to yourself you could post and get an answer Ill be glad to answer it ... I cant believe it I am begging for questions Naaah its just that if nobody uses that forum (on my website) I will remove it as it takes a bunch of space on my server... Allright now the usual link : http://www.simusoft3d.com just click on the New Screenshot link in the news. Some feedbacks would be nice. Thanks a lot "What is best for a Quote than this : BLANK"
"What is best for a Quote than this : BLANK"
Advertisement
Well, I''m not one of your frequent visitors, but I''ve been to your site previously . How many FPS are you getting with your engine? Looks nice though.

"Finger to spiritual emptiness underlying everything." -- How a C manual referred to a "pointer to void." --Things People Said
http://www.gdarchive.net/druidgames/
Right now (we''re still in the early developement stages) we are getting as much as 50fps on a T&L card and nothing is really optimized yet. On non-T&L card we have something like 30-40 fps with a special executable if you choose to run it this way... there is not a big difference between the 2 mode if we talk about graphics, but in speed, if you have a non T&L card that executable will speed up things for you up to 50%.

I hope this answers your questions

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement