🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Gutendonkey

Started by
0 comments, last by ThoughtfulPerson 23 years, 5 months ago
I am making a game. It is really awesome. It has lots of reviews. ReAd them now: 1) "This is an awesome game" - The Daily Comrade 2) "This is a pretty cool game" - The Daily Comrade 3) "Awesome this game is" - Yoda 4) "This is an awesome game" - The Daily Comrade 5) "This is a pretty cool game" - The Daily Comrade 6) "I wish Santa Claus would give me this" - Senior Citizens'' Newsletter 7) "Could someone give me some bananas" - Happy Joe Please post what you think about my game, you weirdos. Hurry up, I am waiting. Come on...I am running out of time. Oh yeah, could you guys please NOT give Happy Joe any bananas, it could be fatal for anyone standing next to him afterwards (if you know what I mean)...
Advertisement
You''re no longer welcome in this forum, ThoughtFulPerson, until you post a public apology about your immature posting.

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
Mad Keith the V.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement