🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Multiple submissions

Started by
4 comments, last by superpig 18 years ago
Just wondering, is it ok to do multiple submissions? Not that it’s possible with the time constraint, but if you could is it allowed?
Advertisement
From the rules page:
Quote:
An entrant may only submit one entry. An entry may contain multiple sub-games, but the collection will be judged as a single entry; a good game and a bad game make for an average collection.
Nope
How about if you submit a solo game but you are also involved in a team doing a separate project, does it still count as one?
Quote: Original post by BoatMan
How about if you submit a solo game but you are also involved in a team doing a separate project, does it still count as one?

My understanding was that only one person from the team would submit the entry and be responsible for it, so I assume other members could still submit their own if they wish. I could be wrong though.
___________________________________________________David OlsenIf I've helped you, please vote for PigeonGrape!
Quote: Original post by RAZORUNREAL
Quote: Original post by BoatMan

My understanding was that only one person from the team would submit the entry and be responsible for it, so I assume other members could still submit their own if they wish. I could be wrong though.

It's pretty much impossible for me to track team members beyond the person who actually submits it at the end, so yeah, you can get involved in multiple teams. You just can't make multiple submissions yourself, and it's the person who makes the submission that ultimately gets control over who gets the prizes...

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement