🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E5] Workspace pics

Started by
14 comments, last by romer 18 years, 1 month ago
Post a pic of your workspace! This is where you can show off your awesome development system, and how close it is to your fridge. I got this idea from ludumdare 48h by the way. Anyway, I guess I should start this off. So here it is, Junk Central (complete with cat): This picture is borken. I'm sure you're all way better set up, so post away!
___________________________________________________David OlsenIf I've helped you, please vote for PigeonGrape!
Advertisement
Wow, that's a lot of junk. I don't have a pic of my space, but next time I think its dirty I'll just look at that picture and reassure myself.
Behold, the "Black Pearl", as it is known on the local network:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Quote: Original post by Moe
Behold, the "Black Pearl", as it is known on the local network:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

How did you get the start bar to stretch accross?

Dave
Poof.. Oh God, I'd only wish for one of those twins. But I live in poverty.
Oh and secondly how did you get the desktop wallpaper to stretch accross also. I have just tried 1 big wallpaper and 2 halves of the same one and could get neither to work.

Dave
Dave: get UltraMon.
Man, that cat must get really hot sometimes.
--krizo
Actually, I don't use Ultramon. I use a freeware version of a similar program called Multimon. It doesn't have as nice of features as Ultramon, but it works decently nonetheless.

If two LCDs sickens you, you might want to check out this thread that I just started. In case anyone is wondering where I got the monitors dirt cheap, (if you are in Canada) check out Memory Express. I bought both monitors and a video card (Geforce 7600GS) for cheap.

EDIT - Oh, I forgot to mention about the wallpaper. I just have a really big wallpaper and it is set to Tile.

[Edited by - Moe on June 21, 2006 6:37:54 PM]
I’m using a hybrid system. A P4 setup to boot FreeBSD 6.1 and windows XP pro. I plan on doing a good portion of my development under BSD. So here is the workstation.

I’ve got my coffee, phone, notebook for notes, lamp, and plenty of good reading material.

Edit: was missing a character in a word.

[Edited by - MrRage on June 21, 2006 10:44:51 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement