🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Interested in sponsoring 4E5?

Started by
-1 comments, last by superpig 18 years, 2 months ago
4E5 will be going live very, very soon; the only thing really left to do is to line up sponsors. I do, of course, have some contacts that I'm talking to about it, but I figured I'd ask here as well. Are you, or the company you work for, interested in sponsoring 4E5 and donating to the prize pool? Do you know anyone who would be? You can donate pretty much anything - even just a lump of cash, if you're stuck for ideas. You can donate more than one of something, or multiple somethings, or multiple copies of multiple somethings, if you like. The more the merrier! [grin] If you're interested, there are just two things you'd need to do:
  • Accept the responsibility of getting your prizes to the winner(s) yourself - we'll provide any necessary contact details, but we won't act as a 'shipping hub' for you. Be aware that this means you may be sending prizes internationally.
  • Provide a company logo graphic (max size 300x70px) and short (10-30 words) description, e.g. "GameDev.net is the leading online community for game developers of all levels, from the green beginner to the seasoned industry veteran." Your text would go underneath your graphic on our sponsors page, as well as being periodically featured on the main contest page.
If you're up for it, send me a PM.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement