🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

2D RPG Project

Started by
-1 comments, last by Paul9 23 years, 5 months ago
Hello! I''m looking for some staff for a 2D RPG. Don''t expect to be paid anything unless we decide to sell it. I''m not deciding weather to sell it or not until I see the finished project. Bottom line, I''m looking for people who love this stuff. Now, for the good part, who do we need? Modelers-Your not needed, this is a 2D game. Artists-You outta be able to draw tiles, characters, title screens, basically, anything. Programmers-I''m gonna try to do the programming, but since I''m new at this, I could use a little help, but I could go without a programmer. If you are interested, you have to be able to use DirectX. Music/Audio Dudes-This is not highest priority, but since these people are so hard to find, I''ll take almost anyone. Game Designers-I''m gonna be designing, so you aren''t needed. Note:Before you ask to sign up, please be prepared to show me an example of your work, or a VERY DETAILED E-Mail describing what you can/can''t do. Now, I''m not expecting you to just walk up to me and say "OKAY, I''LL DO THIS". You want some info on the game, no? So, please E-Mail me (PAUL9LYN@AOL.COM), or even better IM/AIM me (my screen name is Paul9lyn). Please, help me make this project a reality. -Paul9lyn@aol.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement