🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

In search of game design documents

Started by
1 comment, last by IHF 23 years, 6 months ago
I''m the creater of the site Game Design Documents. I looking for more design documents to add to the site. If you have any that you would be willing to share please send them to me. If you want to check out to the site go to www.ihfsoft.com Best regards IHF ihf@rhk.dk
Please visit Game Design Documents at ihfsoft.com
Advertisement
Not a bad web page dude I hope you collect more design docs, the Doom bible was sort of interesting. How long have you been looking? I remember a site that''s releasing all the old atari game design docs in JPEG format. I can''t remember where though, would these interest you? Best of luck!

A designer doesnt need to know everything about code, they just have to have an appreciation for its limitations and how those limitations affect features they may wish to include in their design. - Drew
I have been looking for quite some time actually. I have even written to quite a few game developers hoping they would release their design documents. But unfortunately they are either not in a state that marketing will allow released, or their legal department vetos their release as a matter of course.

I have already added a link the Atari documents, but thank you for mentioning them anyway.

Best regards
IHF

Edited by - IHF on January 22, 2001 12:35:10 PM
Please visit Game Design Documents at ihfsoft.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement