🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The return of CBT

Started by
14 comments, last by TheSalmon 23 years, 5 months ago
CBT is back and he''s greater than ever! Please try the game and tell me what you think as well as what kind of FPS you get. Go here for info, screenshots, downloads, etc, etc: CBT homepage Click here if you just want to download it: CBT download
---Mikael Lax
Advertisement
This CBT-game is really great but i needs some music to be the best game ever.

--
www.gasreglage.nu
/Mattias
--www.gasreglage.nu/Mattias
Hey CBT guy. You''re pretty cool at programming. Join me to take over the world, and make id shiver in pain! E-mail me at hyperactie275@hotmail.com I can do some good stuff too, so I just thought we team up.

Greg Damon,
Hyperactive software
Hyperactive
I can see you got some serious shit goin'' on there, Mr. Salmon.
Hi just wanted to say that I really like this game! I''ve had a lot of fun playing it and I hope you continue to create new versions of it!

Go CBT!
Oh I almost forgot - I get 51 Fps in CBT. No matter what resolution I choose.

Is that frame rate above or belov normal?
An FPS around 50 sounds just about perfect, Lazarus. And don''t worry, I''ll keep making new versions as long as you keep playing them.

No game will ever rule more than CBT!
---Mikael Lax
Great game, difficulty level is good and got about 50 fps with voodoo3 450 mhz 128 mb of ram, Win 98. Its awesome(couldn''t beat that giant face though.
CBT!!!!!!!

Wonderful game! I love it! Beated it on the highest difficulty level yesterday. It''s great! 36-48 FPS on my computer and it''s a 233MHz Pentium1, 96MB RAM, S3 Savage4 32MB, Aztech Sound Galaxy Version 890.

Go on with CBT! Or I''ll kick your sorry arse so hard you''ll kiss the moons!
btw this is Kidd. I also wrote the one above. Just wrote this one so everyone knew that post was written by someone called "Kidd" or "LordKefka". LONG LIVE CBT AND HH!!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement