🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Hey I am making a Chrono Trigger Sequel and I need some programmers and anything else

Started by
6 comments, last by kulex47 23 years, 7 months ago
I need some people that are good programmers and anything else that you think you could offer would be highly appreciated oh and if anyone would like to help co-coordinate this thing with me they would be absolutely welcomed fully oh and i already have a whole lot of the story line and a site if you wanna see the site ct2tsc.uct2.net plus that doesnt have the latest story line but I do if your interested in helping me make this game and your a good programmer contact me at kulex28@netzero.net thanks!
Advertisement
sorry, I''m programming my own game. I''m guessing just about everyone else it too. Who''s that leave to program your game? Just you. On the plus side you won''t have to worry about your workers quitting the project.
quote: Original post by kulex47

I need some people that are good programmers and anything else that you think you could offer would be highly appreciated oh and if anyone would like to help co-coordinate this thing with me they would be absolutely welcomed fully oh and i already have a whole lot of the story line and a site if you wanna see the site ct2tsc.uct2.net plus that doesnt have the latest story line but I do if your interested in helping me make this game and your a good programmer contact me at kulex28@netzero.net thanks!

The above is a classic example of a run on sentence.

Run-on sentences are technically grammatically correct, just obnoxious. That sentence is actually several sentences strung together incorrectly, not a run-on.
I think it is a run on sentence that is missing a few ''and'' words and commas, thus making it a run on sentence that is also grammatically incorrect.

Shaddup Dumb A$$! That guy was asking a perfecty good question.
Maybe, maybe not. But he didn''t have to post it in every forum. He could have left it to help wanted.

"NPCs will be inherited from the basic Entity class. They will be fully independent, and carry out their own lives oblivious to the world around them ... that is, until you set them on fire ..."
"When you are willing to do that which others are ashamed to do, therein lies an advantage."
"NPCs will be inherited from the basic Entity class. They will be fully independent, and carry out their own lives oblivious to the world around them ... that is, until you set them on fire ..." -- Merrick
no he didn''t ask a perfectly good question. I mean, isn''t is obvious that there aren''t any programmers just sitting around begging to hop onto the first mismanaged project that comes along? and in the design forum?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement