🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Download a cool game from Hyperactive

Started by
15 comments, last by hyperactive 23 years, 6 months ago
Hm... it ran fine on my 840 MHz T-Bird (overclocked, originally 800)

OK, the game IS fast, but it''s still really easy not to run out of ammo...

Keep up the good work!

- JQ
"And I thought I was insane..."
~phil
Advertisement
Hey, whoever wrote the previous post, I just wanted to give everyone a lot of ammo since this is just a demo and has no goal yet.

And thanks for that 1000mhz post whoever wrote it; I will re-write the code so it will only run on a decent speed (40-60fps for instance) but you have to wait for the final version.

Sounds and music is something I am working on currently. I''ve had a few problems with the sound engine. Anyways, check the site ocasionaly(spell that for me plz), I might write the full version in a few weeks from now on.
Hyperactive
Aside from the stuff mention before (sound, speed), thís game was fun! Although a bit better resolution and graphics would be nice...

Hope to see futur releases of this game.

------------------
It''s me again!
1026 kittens :-)

If you could up the graphics res. and add (as everyone has already stated) sfx it would be a realy rockin' game!

Good job, man.

Edited by - Xelius on January 1, 2001 7:56:26 PM
-------------------"Pointer?" -Anonymous-=Xelius=-
I uploaded an upgraded version of this game. Now it has sounds and new blood effects. download it here: www.geocities.com/hyperactivegames/meow.html

Greg Damon, hyperactive
Hyperactive
The web page you are trying to access doesn''t exist on Yahoo! GeoCities.
sorry...
There''s been a problem with geocities. They won''t let the pages to show up. However, I tried to re-upload the game and the link started to work. Here''s where you get the latest version of the game from:

http://www.geocities.com/hyperactivegames/meow.zip
Hyperactive

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement