🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Merry Christmas everyone

Started by
10 comments, last by MadKeithV 23 years, 6 months ago
I''m about to head home for the weekend, and considering the festivities, I probably won''t make it online for that time. So, I wish you all a very merry christmas. Don''t get too drunk, don''t do anything daft, and drive safely, I want to see all you guys back here next week Happy holidays, Your friendly neighbourhood moderator, Mad. People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel. Mad Keith the V.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Advertisement
Merry Christmas to you too, Keith And everyone else, of course. Have a happy holiday, and don''t eat too much!

J
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!
Have a Merry and Joyful Christmas everybody!
-- SH
quote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

and to all a good night.

JoeMont001@programmer.net www.polarisoft.n3.net
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
Merry Chrismas!
Long live the mad-man!

"Nasa''''s robot crashed on mars,
but here we trash it, on RobotWars!"

-Sir Manfred
Unemployed 3d artist. Looking for work!Homepage: www.FredianArt.tk
Home for Christmas, and I cant help but check out the forums...
Hope you enjoy the partying and eating and drinking (moderate drinking if you wish )

Now, how could we improve the design of Christmas ?

youpla :-P
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
Hehe, Xmas has come and gone, I''m still alive! It''s been fun, lots of nice presents, lots of parties.
I hope you all had as much fun as I did! Now there''s New Years to come (and a good one at that, turn of the century and turn of the milennium).

Thanks for all the Xmas wishes

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
Mad Keith the V.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
It''s good to know everyone''s been good so far... I''ll be back in full moderating-action on monday

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
Mad Keith the V.
Sorry to dig this thing up again, but I just thought that I would say;

I have been really good this year because Santa brought me a PS2

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers'' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement