🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

free internet

Started by
5 comments, last by InfestedFurby 23 years, 6 months ago
does anyone know of a free internet service that actually works??? since 1stup died on dec 10 all free internet has gone to hell... i really need some help
Infested Furbyinfestedfurby@hotmail.cominfestedfurby.cjb.net
Advertisement
Hey man, you could try JUNO it is working well just go to their website : www.juno.com and download their software

My 2 cents.

"What is best for a Quote than this : BLANK"
Yeah, Juno is ok for free web access. I think they block access to other computers'' smtp servers, though... I could never send email except thru their crappy proprietary email.
Dude, why don''t you try www.netzero.com
I use Juno and they dont block any of my SMTP Port and I am using my POP3 servers (I have something like 3 pop servers) I never used their proprietary email program because like you said, it is crap.

Anyway if you want to use it its up to you. I wrote that just to let you know that you dont have to be afraid about your smtp''s

Cya

I was using netzero untill it crapped out on me about the same time all the others did. now im using juno and it works great. thx for the help guys
Infested Furbyinfestedfurby@hotmail.cominfestedfurby.cjb.net
Glad it works well for you

If you need anything else feel free to ask!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement