Advertisement

[4E4] On Target?

Started by September 01, 2005 08:10 AM
12 comments, last by d000hg 19 years ago
Just a quick check to see who is and who isn't on target for the 4E4 deadline? Personally, it's going to be very close and I have a gut feeling that I'll just miss the deadline, but I'm going to give it my best shot! So how about everyone else... anyone almost near completion? Cheers, Steve
Cheers,SteveLiquidigital Online
I was on schedule, but I got a new job, so now I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the deadline without dropping some features. I'll probably have a better idea of my time commitment after I've been in this job for a week though.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Advertisement
Nope. Though I hope to get a game in that qualifies. I've written enough concept to get all 4 elements in - but I expect I will only have time at this rate to do two... if I'm lucky.

This weekend I can dedicate many hours to it, so I will no better by the end of it where I am. I've got sidetracked in to making a sound framework to integrate nicely with ogre.
Anything posted is personal opinion which does not in anyway reflect or represent my employer. Any code and opinion is expressed “as is” and used at your own risk – it does not constitute a legal relationship of any kind.
What's a schedule?

. :D

So no, probably not. But I always have fluid schedules, and the amount of time I can spend on it has increased now.
I'm on target with enough room for testing/tweaking/adjusting.
But then again, you never know whats going to go wrong between now and then.
Quote: Original post by skittleo
A little more than two weeks late. I set a game code complete date of August 15th. I should be finishing that this weekend. Then ... game content.

So are you un-grounded then?
Advertisement
I think I am on target as well... for 4E5[rolleyes].
School is starting and I think I'll barely have much (if any) time to keep working on my entry, the game code is almost done, but I have virtually nothing in terms of content other than some art my friend did.
I'm not, and since i'm getting very busy in my job, i'm afraid i'm out of the competition. Too bad :( Well maybe next time ?

Y.
I personally think that despite the possibility of missing the deadline, this is still a very good thing, as otherwise I'd probably still be messing around with an empty terrain engine. It's good motivation to get a proper game made!

As with Moe.... perhaps 4E5 will be the deadline I'll hit... but hopefully a little earlier. Anyhoo thanks for the response thus far!

Steve
Cheers,SteveLiquidigital Online

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement