🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

FishScript

Started by
-1 comments, last by DarkMage139 23 years, 7 months ago
In honor of Landfish, I''ve started writing a scripting language (actually, it''s just me going wild with the C\C++ preprocessor, but hey). It has a default rendering engine (OpenGL) for those of you who can''t\don''t wanna implement your own 3D engine. It also has a script library (NPCs, Sprites, etc.) that you can inherit from. Just to give you a taste of what it''s like, here: SCRIPT POLITICAN IMPLEMENTS NPC BEGIN NORMAL: ACTION Campaign(); ACTION Lie(); HIDDEN: INTEGER number_of_lies; END; POLITICIAN AlGore, Lieberman; I''m still working on the design, but that should give you an idea... - DarkMage139 (Neokatana Software) ++++++++++++++++ "Shut up and give me the freakin code" -unknown "Ask and you will be shot" -snes16bit "Not again!" -SHilbert (upon being assimilated) "Nazrix is cool." - Nazrix "You''ve only seen the beginning" -The Dark Lord of RPGs "I''m gonna go get high on Squaresoft games" - ILoveNataliePortman
- DarkMage139

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement