🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Early Demo of an RPG[-like] :)

Started by
1 comment, last by Nazrix 23 years, 7 months ago
If anyone's interested, I have a very, very early and very, very incomplete demo . There's tons and tons of stuff left to do but I already had it uploaded so if anyone's curious it's only 3 MB. I realize the graphics for the characters are not great yet, and incomplete but they are just fill-ins until I find an artist (assuming I actually will ). "All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be --Pink Floyd Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur. Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. Edited by - Nazrix on 11/10/00 5:30:51 PM
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Advertisement
Still isn''t much to do . It''s an improvement over the last version at least loading screen looks cool too .. gotta love those weather effects
yeah, thanks Quantum...I know I didn't add much except that I just used Blender to make the walls look better...Still a lot to do though

Yes loading is much less boring thanks to your help, Quantum

weather effects are simple yet effective which is all that's important

Someone asked me to upload it, so I thought what the hell I will let anyone else who's curious to check it out also...can't hurt

"All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be --Pink Floyd
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself.

Edited by - Nazrix on November 11, 2000 3:52:25 AM
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement