🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

My new forum

Started by
0 comments, last by runemaster 23 years, 7 months ago
Would you mind taking a look at my new forums (I wouldn't mind it if you posted something )? You can get there either by clicking on the link to my homepage (which is full of ads, %$#&$%*) or by clicking here , although this will only show the forum and not the rest of my site.I would be happy if someone posted at the new Philosophy forum (johnnyfish ?). Runemaster now working on Acronia : Secrets of Magic Add your site to my free-for-all links page ! """"" "'Nazrix is cool' -- Nazrix" --Darkmage --Godfree"-Nazrix" -- runemaster --and now dwarfsoft" -- dwarfsoft --pouya" -- Nazrix" -- Nazrix "I feel that posts of this nature are a perversion of the internet."-johnnyfish Edited by - runemaster on 11/9/00 7:38:43 AM
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
Advertisement
Save GDnet !
Recycle your posts.

Just click on Hall of Secrets in my sig.PLEASE.And please please please please (...) post something.

Runemaster now working on Acronia : Secrets of Magic
The Hall of Secrets
"I feel that posts of this nature are a perversion of the internet."-johnnyfish
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement