🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Damn my Gay comp! Sorry again. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by
9 comments, last by NobleTrunkz 23 years, 8 months ago
=(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( can u delete my doubles admin? I press my submit button ONCE. But for some reason its postin 2 times. Can u just delete my doubles? And sorry for the 2 post thing. I hate my gay comp. =(
=) =) NobleTrunkz =) =)
Advertisement
You know, "gay" is not a synonym for "stupid" or "bad". I seriously doubt your computer has any sexual preference whatsoever. By personifying your computer - which was not workng properly - as "gay", you infer that gays are not working properly, the implications of which are that gays are bad. You should probably rethink your use of adjectives before you post next time.

Thank you,
Skrewball

P.S. Flame me if you wish. I am not gay (but it would be OK if I was).
I agree with Skrewball.

heh, Well ok. TRUE. but the thing does get annoying sometimes. I guess thats what I was tryin to say. =)

L8rz
=) =) NobleTrunkz =) =)
Hey, gay is not the same as annoying either
Well, some can be... But so can stright.

Skrewball: are you sure you''re not gay? (nice nick)
I TOLD YOU BEFORE NT... CLICK THE EDIT BUTTON (ABOVE THIS LINE) AND SELECT THE DELETE BOX AND PRESS ''MAKE MODIFICATIONS''... IT ISN''T THAT HARD!

PS.. I already told you that!

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

actually traditionally gay means happy
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
NobleTrunkz, are you actually a 12yo wiener, because you give off that vibe?

As Mr Cup always says,
''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
As Mr Cup always says,''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
That''s a non-sense conversation. Here in Greece there is a new song saying (in translation) my dog is gay.

My homepage
LOL!

My Homepage

Visit my forums

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement