🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

See you around, Freakfish....

Started by
38 comments, last by MadKeithV 23 years, 8 months ago
For those that don''t know what''s going on, check this out. I''m sorry to see you go, Landfish/Freakshow. I hope you''ll spend some time posting, or at least catching up with us, perhaps on ICQ, or on your website. I know you''ve been on the receiving end of more crap than most would be able to take, and certainly more than you deserve. You''re still the lead campaigner for Ending Goblin Genocide as far as I''m concerned. Good luck, and godspeed. People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel. ~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Advertisement
Who knows where he''ll turn up? Didn''t he pull this crap before, only posting anonymously and then laughing when people thought someone else was him?
I think so... in fact, YOU could be the elusive Landfish! But if you''re not, Landfish still gets to laugh at me for being the first to start guessing at which Anonymous Poster he is.

-Ironblayde
 Aeon Software

The following sentence is true.
The preceding sentence is false.
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!"
I like this game. It''s fun.
I''m going to bribe MKV to let me know which one''s LF by using IPs hehe

""You see... I'm not crazy... you see?!? Nazrix believes me!" --Wavinator

"All you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be." -Pink Floyd

Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself.
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
I think that we are losing a great mod, but anyway... As long as LF returns in a hidden form (even AP) then I will still be content to hear the rants and judge by my own opinion. . It will be sad though if LF chooses to leave us all... It is times like these that I really hate flamers *sob*

-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft - Site:"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy" - IOL
The future of RPGs - Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche

Yes, I can see which AP is Landfish through the IP addresses.
And no, I will not give this information away. He has a right to anonimity.

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
No we don''t need anonymous posters

-------------------------------
I'll screw up whoever screws around with the gamedev forum!

..-=gLaDiAtOr=-..
Hopefully he''ll be back when the idiots go away.

My Homepage

Visit my forums
...if they ever do.

-------------------------------
I'll screw up whoever screws around with the gamedev forum!

..-=gLaDiAtOr=-..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement