🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The All New Moxxi.com is finally up!

Started by
1 comment, last by Shelby 23 years, 9 months ago
Hi everyone, I sure would appreciate it, if you would head over to www.moxxi.com and check out our new site. Moxxi.com is a Video game & Entertainment site hosted and written myself, Shelby, along with three of my friends that love games! This isn''t a "girl" site, nor a "grrl" site. We are just girls who love gaming and we promise not bring politics into the mix. Just pure fun! We have videos and pix of ourselves as well, as we want to put a personality and face to the name. If you write to us, you WILL get a timely response or even a video response on the site. We want to be accessible to our visitors. Not everything is 100% ready, but we are trying! When you get there, make sure you saay hi! Best! Shelby
Advertisement
The new web design does look better than the older one...the older one didnt look good at 1920x1080 cuz of background overlap.

here is a clickable link

http://www.moxxi.com

1920x1080 !! You must have like a T.V. sized monitor.

"One must choose, in life, between making money and spending it. There''s no time to do both."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement