🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

To Slade

Started by
5 comments, last by MadKeithV 23 years, 9 months ago
Okay Slade, you post crap like that ( The now deleted, double posted, spammed, misspelled Dark Basic thread ) in my forum, then here''s the deal: Unless you post a public apology in THIS forum, addressed to the regular posters, every next message and thread you start will be personally deleted, by me. I don''t care how serious the message is, you will NOT be posting until you apologise for spamming my forum. People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel. ~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Advertisement
I can''t see any of sland''s posts, i must have missed them... damn. He/she must have said something real bad because if i''d seen it, KABOW .... what on earth is going on here?! "where''s the blood, where, where???????? Just one drip, please

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
See. We were right. MadKeithV is a bad-ass
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
LMAO
Beware the wrath of the wizards, for they are quick to anger...
-----------------------------Sancte Isidore ora pro nobis !
quote: Original post by Nazrix

See. We were right. MadKeithV is a bad-ass

Yeah, amen, brotha...

- DarkMage139
++++++++++++++++
"Shut up and give me the freakin code" -unknown
"Ask and you will be shot" -snes16bit
"Not again!" -SHilbert (upon being assimilated)
"Nazrix is cool." - Nazrix
"You've only seen the beginning" -The Dark Lord of RPGs
"I'm gonna go get high on Squaresoft games" - ILoveNataliePortman
- DarkMage139
Oh, great. Now I''m really curious... what''s he do? If it''s bad enough, I''ll ban him from mine too...
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
He posted a Dark Basic thread. And then replied to it himself about 50 times asking "somewan anzwerr now!!!!!!" or along those lines. Needless to say, that thread is dead and buried.

People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement