🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Please listen to my music!

Started by
17 comments, last by cpotako 23 years, 7 months ago
Please come to my MP3.COM site and check out my music. It is the music from Dizzyball, and soon-to-be a few more. Also, please check back from time to time for updates. All of the songs are not approved yet and the CD is not finished. If you want to give me comments the contact information is available at the top of the mp3.com site. Thanks. -Chris
-Chris
Advertisement
No comments yet? Come one! Someone go listen to it at least!
-Chris
Yeah, I listened to them! Not bad, not bad at all! What program did you use? Is there a trial version/shareware available of it? How much musical exerience is necessary to use that program? How long did it take you (on average) to make one of those songs?

Sorry about all the questions, its just that I am really curious and I want to learn how to make music like that.

Well - Cool Edit is pretty intuitive. I added reverb effects and equalization in Cool Edit. Fasttracker on the other hand is a different story. I started writing music years ago - when there were no other options really. Fasttracker takes a LONG time to master. But once you master it, you will find that it is the best way to write music. You have control over everything. If you decide to take a look at it - Don''t give up. Just keep at it!

-Chris
-Chris
I don''t suppose you have the web site for Fasttracker and/or Cool edit handy, would you? Oh, and is Fasttracker freeware or what does it cost?

That''s some of the best music I''ve heard.
Thouse are some kewl music.
I don''t suppose you can now point me in the direction of some fast tracker tutorials. Now I see how really hard it is.

Well - I am not sure if there are any tutorials around. I would imagine there would be - it is the internet after all. However - due to the fact that I have been using the program for so long, I haven't needed to look for any tutorials in years. So - look around a bit. Actually - I just remembered this site: United Trackers. Take a look at that place! As for everyone else - thanks for visiting my site! Please visit often - the more you visit - the more cash I get!

-Chris
www.mp3.com/dizzyball

Edited by - cpotako on September 25, 2000 8:41:56 PM
-Chris
Well...I haven''t tried Fast tracker...
but I would prefer Cakewalk 9 pro audio.

But hey...that''s just me.

/Znipper

"Sorry if I stepped on your toes...I was aiming at your balls."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement