🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Unreal Logic

Started by
11 comments, last by Paul Cunningham 23 years, 10 months ago
I just have to jot this down before i forget it. These currents in space would be spread out like spagitti. Light get''s into them easily but doesn''t get out as easy. This would illuminate them making a very beautiful display in space of that looks like brilliant ropes strung all over the place. There could also be spots where some of them join to create giant whirl pools and super large illuminated currents. Gee''s that would look cool

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
Advertisement
As my good colleague MadKeithV keeps saying in these threads before I can get to them.... internal consistency. Doesn''t matter if it''s not ''real''... if it''s consistent with and relating to itself, it''s believable, and if it''s believable, it''s immersive, and if it''s immersive, the game/story will almost always be more fun.
Re:Kylotan
Thankyou for the tip, i had some general thoughts along similar lines of what you just said. Internal Consistancy, i don''t need a degree to understand that

This has been very satisfing. Thank you all, your comments have been absorbed and "Apprieciated"!!! Now where was i, ah that''s right.....

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement