🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Fed up with pokemons ?

Started by
4 comments, last by Prosper/LOADED 23 years, 11 months ago
Then just kill them! You can annihilate them and other stupid creatures like smurfs and carebears in my next game! You can also beat the video games heroes like Mario, Sonic, Laura craft... Check it at http://perso.wanadoo.fr/loaded Edited by - Prosper/LOADED on 7/28/00 10:27:51 PM
Advertisement
Why the HELL doesn''t anyone write that name the right way ?
IT''S LARA CROFT not LAURA and not CRATFORD or anything.
Her friends call her BOING-BOING
Damn it I don''t like Tomb Raider but stop messing around with characters'' names !

Error #78FU : No mouse driver installed.Click left mouse button to continue...
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
quote: Original post by runemaster

Why the HELL doesn''t anyone write that name the right way ?
IT''S LARA CROFT not LAURA and not CRATFORD or anything.
Her friends call her BOING-BOING
Damn it I don''t like Tomb Raider but stop messing around with characters'' names !

I KNOW it''s Lara croft! But for "copyright" reasons she''s called Laura craft in my game.
Annihilate Smurfs, Care Bears, and Pokemon? I like it already!

-Ironblayde
Aeon Software
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!"
You''re dancing around an infringement here . Seems like a good enough idea, just don''t make it tedious. The main point shouldn''t be that you get to annihilate creatures you hate, rather that it''s fun to do so. Looking forward to your game .

The_Minister
1C3-D3M0N Interactive
[email=mwronen@mweb.co.za" onmouseOver="window.status='Mail The_Minister'; return true" onmouseOut="window.status=' '; return true]The_Minister[/email]1C3-D3M0N Interactive
quote: Original post by The_Minister

You''re dancing around an infringement here . Seems like a good enough idea, just don''t make it tedious. The main point shouldn''t be that you get to annihilate creatures you hate, rather that it''s fun to do so. Looking forward to your game .

Yes, i know it. It''s why we''re planning to take quite a long time to balance the game and make it cool to play. I agree it''s certainly the most (?) important part of a game.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement